Saturday, April 30, 2016

Decoding the secret language of women


Sometimes, a woman will say one thing, but later it is revealed that she meant something completely different. Have you seen that happen before, right? For example, sometimes a girl will say "I love only to date guys who are taller than me." And then, the boy near you see out on a date with about a foot shorter than she is.

Sometimes a woman will say that she prefers keep dinner and a movie and then it tells you the best date that had ever was when a guy is brought in a walk on the beach.

Sometimes the woman says that she is looking for a guy with a nice, steady work that can provide for you.And then, saw galavanting around with some dirt-poor schmoe who do not have a penny to his name.

Any way you look, there are hordes of women that sustain as one thing, but when it comes down to it, entirely meet a completely different thing. This was known to the phenomena of "Girl talk."

A big problem guys have is that they dont know how to translate correctly "Girl pronunciation," so they end up taking what Kosovka says literally.

But this is a big mistake, great!

Women, very rarely, say what they mean in reality. And because of this, they respond very well to guys who know how to interpret what they really say.

Take me for example ...

I am a shlub of fat, ugly, bald. Surely no winner of Department of looks.But I have dated women who say they are not in "grease" guys.In fact, they prefer to actually guys that "taking care of yourself" and "gym".

Yet even now consent to date me!

I have dated girls who were so younger than me. one of my girlfriends latest had 20 years have 30. This girl was not interested in dating an older guy, but for me it made an exception.

Dated a girl who loved only black guys. I, I am white as white can be. seriously. They do not receive any whites of good ol Joe. but again, the girl has made an exception.

If it did take the words he spoke ("girl pronunciation") at face value, they have met with them a second time.

But I know that the key to circumvent objections most common "Pronunciation girl."

You know those ...

"I like only guys with large bodies."
"A guy who wants to take me must have a beautiful car."
"I want a tall man."
"I want a guy my age".
"I have a boyfriend".
"I am not seeking a serious relationship."

Blah, blah, blah.

So how I do it?Well, the simple reality ...

Try changing her emotions instead of changing his mind.

If some woman goes about anything definite, says that is attractive, override the detail that you claim is appealing. the truth is that she doesnt say what really is attracting her.

No, Sir.

When a girl says something like "I like to date guys tall", she says you that is attracted to guys who are high.

She says that shes attracted the way guys tops make her FEEL.

Normally, if you ask a girl because she loves boys high, she will share with you that maybe you "feels safe" with men senior.

So, in this case, she is trying to feel secure with the guy that she is dating.

Guess what? you dont have to be loud to make a woman feel secure! just know how to activate this emotion inside her.

So lets say you want to get a woman attracted to you-no matter what you look like.

You know how to make a woman to feel that kind of attraction?

The key is its FUN feel when shes around you. If you can make a woman feel fun, chances are that you will feel attracted.

Why?

Because the attraction is all about feeling good!, and if you can create some good old emotional tension in there-guess what? you will wind up being attracted to you!, and if you attracted to you, the rest is a cakewalk!








It doesnt have to be difficult meet women. go to the website of Joseph Matthew and Subscribe to his free newsletter meet women discover how to make simple.


0 comments to “Decoding the secret language of women”

Post a Comment

 

Bring Ex Back Copyright © 2016 -- Powered by Blogger